Careers at Spectra
Spectra Engineering is now looking for high calibre professional people to join our company and expand our production capabilities.
The preferred candidate will perform bench testing and debuging on pectra products.
- Basic electronics knowledge of RF and digital signals.
- Good understanding of basic Digital and RF circuitry (e.g. modulation, demodulation) and be able to read schematics.
- Be comfortable using test equipment including RF signal generator, spectrum analysers and oscilloscopes to perform trouble shooting down to the component level.
- Ability to repair / replace a wide variety of surface mount components.
- Be comfortable using PC based applications and be able to learn test software.
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions using good communication skills.
Please apply in writing with CV to:
The Managing Director
Spectra Engineering Pty Ltd
731 Marshall Road,
Western Australia 6090
Tel: +61-8-9248 2755
Fax: +61-8-9248 2756