T45 Option - System Interface expansion
Introducing the new T45 Option for the MX921 low current
Repeater and Base Station! The T45 Option is an internal
PCB card that provides the up most flexibility in
interfacing the transceiver to external peripheral
equipment. The rear sockets are wired for system oriented
compatibly, providing similar interface point to that of
the MX800. It also provides RS 232 Communication between
radio and PC from the rear.
Special features, such as :
- Plug and Play Technology.
Allowing easy installation within MX921
- TX & RX 600 Ohms Balanced Audio.
TX input and RX output Line level adjustments.
TX Audio coupling from DC-3400Hz.
- E & M Signaling.
Contact (N/O or N/C) and polarity, source/sink
- Three Programmable Alarms outputs.
User programmable diagnostic alarms outputs, via build in
- Audio bridge facility.
2 port level adjustment for audio sharing requirements.
- Multiple CTCSS Decode logic output.
For controlling peripherals equipment when a valid RX CTCSS
TONE is decoded.
|| 515 KB
|| MX921 T45 System Interface Expansion
T46 Option - Low Loss Solar Regulator and intelligent
The MX921 has been design around low power consumption, to
maximize operation time when used in conjunction with
battery(s) powered sites. To insure the maximum efficiency
of both the radio and Battery system, we have developed
option T46- Low Loss Solar Regulator and intelligent
Battery Manager. The T46 option removes all the unnecessary
volt drop caused by diodes and employing an efficient
Switching mode regulator system to achieves 99% charging
efficiency. This technique is virtually lossless and
disconnects the Solar Panel from the Battery when the end
float voltage has been reached. It has the added advantage
of not generating any electrical noise.
Special features, such as :
- Plug and Play installation with MX921.
Allowing easy installation within MX921.
- Very low voltage loss (voltage drop) across the
From the Solar Panel to Battery and from Battery to MX921
is much lower than other third party controllers.
- MX921 Front panel power on\off
- Light Emitting Deode Readout.
Shows the status of the solar charging system and
- User Adjustable Control Settings for different
types of batteries systems.
- Over Volts protection.
- Over Charge protection.
- Deep discharge protection.
- Reverse Polarity protection.
|| 95 KB
|| MX921 T46 Low Loss Solar Regulator And
Intelligent Battery Manager
T92 Option -MX921 APCO P25 REPEATER
is pleased to announce the release of the Digital APCO P25 Repeater
variant of the MX921 at the 2013 International Wireless Communications
Expo (IWCE) in Las Vegas.
APCO Project 25 (P25) is the industry wide effort to set the
standards of uniform digital Two-Way Radio for public safety organizations
and has also been selected in other private system application,
A major advantage for using P25 is to reduce spectrum bandwidth
usage and the ability to recover excellent audio quality from
noisier signals, where compared to analogue signals, the noise
is always accumulative and degrades the audio quality.
Main features of the MX921 P25 Repeater
- Automatically switches to P25 mode on reception of a P25
(Allowing analog radios to still work on the
- Repeats all P25 transmissions.
- Repeats analog transmissions.
- P25 Digital can operate on any freq band.
- Passes P25 NAC unchanged.
- Passes P25 private call and group call.
- Passes P25 clear or encrypted.
- Design based around proven MX921 and MX800 P25 architecture.
- 255 channel capacity.
- Flash based software design allows future upgrades for new
- Standard Analog MX921 can be upgraded to Digital P25.
- Analog Base station mode only.
- Low power consumption <150mA on RX.