MXPA300- External High Power RF Amplifier.
The MXPA300 is designed to operate as a final amplification stage for a MX800
terrestrial VHF transmitter or other repeater/base station equipment. It amplifies
the incoming VHF-Band input signal to a controlled output power level of
200/300 Watts, while maintaining its linear characteristics.
The MXPA300 architecture is based on a solid state LDMOS push pull design, operating in Class A/AB linear mode over a frequency range of 140 MHz to 175 MHz.
The amplifier's components are enclosed in a standard 19" rack mount chassis, occupying only 3 RU of cabinet space.
• Good thermal stability
• Gold metallization ensures excellent reliability.
• Front panel indicators show PA status.
• Benefits of Digital & Analogue VSWR Protection.
• Design based around proven MX800 architecture.
• Linux operating system, providing Ethernet remote diagnostics and remote control.
• Remote ethernet Flash based software, allowing upgrades of new features remotely.
MXPA300 & MX800 opt T58 Diagnostics Live Demo. [Click here] (Firefox, Chrome, IE9, 5 Sec Auto Refresh Rate )
MXPA300 Web Diagnostic Live Demo.[Click here] (IE8, requires Manual Refresh)
Example Picture Of Web Diagnostic Page.
|516KB||MXPA300 - VHF 300W EXTERNAL POWER AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS||
Due to ongoing development we reserve the right to alter specifications without notice.